HPU-Home Dutch | HPU-Home English| |
Sun (light) sensitivity
Back to questionnaire
- I don't tolerate heat very well.
- If it's sunny, I usually wear sunglasses.
- I am sensitive to (sun) light.
- If I am exposed to the sun, I usually get a rash after a few days (or watery blisters).
- I don't tan as much as I used to do.
- I usually tan to a yellow or golden brown but not a deep brown.
- My face usually tans less than the rest of my body.
- I often look pale.
- I lose my tan rapidly.
- Stretch marks (such as after pregnancy, loosing a lot of weight) tend to be darker than the surrounding skin.
Intro | KEAC index | HPU website | English