HPU-Home Dutch | HPU-Home English| |
Problems with sugar(s)
Back to questionnaire
- I usually feel tense.
- If I am tense, I tend to eat.
- I can have a big appetite but don't gain weight.
- I get hungry between meals.
- I often get shaky, nauseated or dizzy when I get hungry .
- I am easily tense, irritated or nervous before meals.
- I am less tired if I eat something.
- If I skip a meal I get shaky, pale, get dizzy or even faint.
- I wake up most nights at about 3.00 a.m.
- I can be really aggressive at times.
Intro | KEAC index | HPU website | English