HPU-Home Dutch | HPU-Home English
Problems with Pregnancy
Back to questionnaire
- During one of my pregnancies I has morning sickness for at least 15 weeks.
- Toward the end of one of my pregnancies I had a lot of problems with acid stomach.
- During one my pregnancies I had problems with cramping of pre-eclampsia.
- During one of my pregnancies I had problems with feelings of numbness, lack of normal feeling in one of the limbs or other neurological complaints.
- I felt much fitter during pregnancy.
- I have had toxaemia (intoxication) during pregnancy.
- I have had diabetes during a pregnancy.
- I have had high blood pressure during a pregnancy.
- I was anaemic during or after pregnancy.
- I was depressed after a pregnancy (blue baby's).
- After a pregnancy, I gained more than 10 pounds.
- Most of my babies were born somewhat early.
- I had problems with ligaments during or after my pregnancy.
- I have had pelvic instability during or after one of my pregnancies.
Fill in the numbers.
- I have had .…. miscarriages.
- I have (had) ….. sons.
- I have (had) …… daughters.
- I have (had) …… brothers ………… nephews/male cousins.
- I have (had) ……. sisters …………… nieces/female cousins.
- I have had an ectopic (extra-uterine) pregnancy.
- I have polycystic ovarian syndrome (POS).
- I have had an abnormal PAP smear (PAP II, PAP IIIa, PAP IIIb or PAP IV).
- After pregnancy I have had a milky discharge from my nipples for a long time.
- I have problems with a dry vagina.
- During pregnancy I had problems with acne or lots of pimples on my back or other place.
- It has taken longer than four months to become pregnant.
- There is an autistic or MBD-child of my direct family (brother/sister/child).
Intro | KEAC index | HPU website | English