HPU-Home Dutch | HPU-Home English |
Problems of the Joints
- I used to dislike gym.
- I can barely do push ups or pull myself up on a rope climbing rack or flying rings with my hands.
- My knees often bother me.
- Usually the left one
- Usually the right one
- I used to be very supple, even hyper mobile.
- I am often stiff in the morning.
- I have (had) a spinal hernia.
- There seems to be a lot of play in my jaws.
- I have (had) pelvic instability.
- I have lower back problems around the time of my period.
- I used to do/perform gym (acrobatics), ballet or jazz ballet.
- I hear ringing (or rushing sound) in my ears.
- I am often dizzy.
Intro | KEAC index | HPU website | English